Monday, December 6, 2010

Weekly Hello

Hey Mom,

Thanks so much for the emails!! You all have no idea how much I love reading them!! Hearing missionaries complain about not having mail or getting overly excited about it makes so much more sense now!! I'm just going to apologixe that this is so short and tell Brady and Natalie I'm really sorry I can't respond to them today.  I love them and miss them both so much I just don't have enough time to get it all done and teh only time I'm allowed to write letters is on P-Day.  My companion's really good and big on obedience so we obey every rule to the letter,  Which isn't necessarilly a bad thing, but much to the satisfaction of all of you that means that I have to get a comb today at Wal-Mart for the dreaded PART!! Yep you read it right. . . a part! I have to wear a part in my hair because it's a rule and we'lll be blessed for our obedience even if I do look like a gomer.  Don't worry I think I can pull it off though! ;)

About my license. . . I'm sorry! I looked in that box and there wasn't anything in there so when I left I threw it away and I guess that's where it ended up.  None of the notes said anything about it in there, so that's my bad sorry.  I get to suffer the consequences now from it and even though I've been given clearance to drive I'm nopt allowed to until I get it.haha Oh well I'm fine being a passenger.  When I called I said to not worry about me out here.  Take care of everyone there for Christmas.  I don't really need anything.  I told you maybe an electric razor or photo album but I decided I don't need that razor.  I'm not shaving that much yet.  Maybe next Christmas though. haha I think other than another photo album if you can find it, or anything with the family's great.  Another good idea's just some snacks or food that I can have to go in my bookbag or car because we're not really home to eat.  Just like carmel corn or I guess junk food's the best way to describe it.  Not a ton though because I don't need it.  I'm gonna try to keep my "girlish figure" for when I get back, so too much of it's gonna make me round. haha  We just barely finished your fudge, which was amazing, and I feel bad because I don't know when we'll get to drink the hot chocolate. I'm trying I just feel bad not using what you sent me.
Oh I know how you feel because every day's seemed to take so long! It's like I'm in a time warp here.  I just miss you all so much and try not to think of that.  I just think abou taking it one day at a time and living in the moment because I"ll never get to live this experience again.  It's just one day at a time one foot in front of the other I guess.  It sounds like things are going good at home.  A little crazy with the plane incident but other than that I'm glad everyone's safe and doing good! Tell Grandma I love her and I miss being able to go visit her!  FYI if you get a chance to talk to Jacob telll him I met Elder Horgmo and actually flew out here with him.  He's the elder from Norway that's here in the MMM too!

Well I love and miss you all so much!!!! I can't wait to hear from you!

Love, Elder Alex Craft

No comments:

Post a Comment