Monday, September 17, 2012

Back to Bloomington . . . For a Couple Meetings?

Dear Family,

     This week has been one of chaos and fun for everyone it sound like.  It's crazy to see how many different things are going on in your own lives and then seeing how much goes on here with me.  The most amazing part of it all is to see how things seem to work out for all of us for the best and we can truly see the Lord guiding and directing us as His children.  That's why it blows my mind to see all the many miracles I do and then to hear about all the great things with Brady and you guys!  That's something I have a strong testimony of is the knowledge and care God has for each one of us individually in our own lives!  We weren't able to meet with Brother and Sister M this week due to scheduling conflicts and as a result may have to move their baptism back one week so it's on the 29th and not the 22nd.  They still have a desire and want to be baptized we just don't want to make it a hectic dash to the end with some of the things we still have to go over and have them just feel the stress of it all working out instead of the spirit that they should feel strongly as they prepare.  Pushing it back will give them the chance to make sure and invite all of their friends and relatives to attend too and make it an extra special event.  We set another baptismal date this week with an investigator for October that we are really excited about.  It's crazy and scary to me to see the Halloween stuff coming out right now!  Time is going quick!

     This is going to be a crazy week for us again.  It's the last week before transfers and this time around there are 23 new missionaries coming out to Minnesota!  That's the most I've seen at once since I've been here.  Cool side note is there's one coming from Japan and one from Nepal who is actually the first Nepalese missionary to come out the the country there.  At least that's what we were told so that's kind of a big deal.  With that many missionaries though that means that there's going to be a lot of trainers and transfers and new areas opened up which equals a lot of work for President and the Assistants.  So he has asked that I go back to Bloomington for a couple meetings this week to coordinate it all and help to drive the departing and arriving missionaries to and from the airport on transfer day.  It's nice for him because I am van certified haha ( I can drive the big mission 12 passenger transfer day travel van) and I guess it means that I must not have screwed it up too badly while I was there haha.  That should be fun to work with that whole aspect of transfers again and it will be cool for Elder Neeley to get the experience.

    Sorry that there's not much more that I can write about.  It sounds pretty boring this last week for us but rest assured I just can't remember all that happened and some that I can would take more time than  I have to write.  I need to finish up some applications for school so thanks for the transcripts Mom.  I'll be sure not to open them.  I love and hope the best for all of you this week.  Thank you for your love, prayers, and support.

Love, Elder Alex Craft

No comments:

Post a Comment