Monday, March 12, 2012

Crazy Week

Hey Family,

     It sounds like everyone had a crazy week just like us.  Well ok maybe not too crazy but it seems like it did fly by for everyone else too!  It's so crazy to us here how fast time has already seemed too fly by!  This week was a particularly hectic one for us!  I know I seem to say almost every week that "this week was crazy", but for this week we had a lot of stuff come up on us.  Crazy stuff that we couldn't really predict happen within the mission along with still trying to coordinate our 2 areas into the ward so we can be more effective teaching everyone that we have to teach.  There's so much potential here and we are working with some really awesome people!  It's great to have Elder Dalrymple here with me.  We are working really hard and trying to find time to sleep between it all haha.  I don't know if I told you already that Elder Dalrymple started his mission here on the East side of the ward?  That's another great thing with him being here; he knows most of the people in the ward and a lot of the people that the East Elders were working with are the ones that he taught at the beginning of his mission.  I guess in a sense that's a good and bad thing.  Good because he knows him and they remember him, but bad because they haven't really gone that far in 18 months.  We are excited like I said for the success that we are looking forward to and expecting here.

     We had that visit with the missionary department and had a great night out teaching with Brother Lusvardi, who I remembered spoke at the MTC while I was there on a Sunday night.  It was kind of cool to talk to him about the talk he gave and that I got to listen to.  We had some great training on Wednesday from he and Elder Woodruff.  Those days that they were here seemed to be the craziest for our week.  Not only the things that we had to do and challenges that came up,but the weather was crazy too. The good crazy though, so you don't have to worry Mom haha.  It was sun shining and 50's the whole time and on Saturday it was up at 60-65 degrees all day!  We could hardly believe it!  No complaints from me though.  If Spring's coming early rather than late like last year I won't be too downtrodden haha.  It's so crazy that it's General Conference already in 3 weeks!  We are looking forward to that! 

     Sorry there's not much else to talk about this week.  We are having a great time and working hard while we do it!  Thanks for all you guys do for me.  All your effort in writing to and supporting me.  I really do appreciate it.  Your love and support means so much to me.  Thanks for the prayers too.  I look forward to talking to you next week.

Love, Elder Craft

No comments:

Post a Comment