Monday, December 26, 2011

Phone Call Wrap Up

Hey Everyone!

     I know that you all just talked to me not even 24 hours ago, but I just wanted to send an email to keep my streak up every week. haha  The libraries are actually all closed today, so we are emailing from none other than the Murray's.  I'm pretty sure they're going to just get sick of seeing Elder Pope and me being around haha.

     I hope that everyone had some of their questions for me answered yesterday.  I had some things I thought of in the shower this morning that I wish I would have asked or talked about but now of course I can't remember any of them. haha   Elder Pope and I got to go to the mission home last night like I told you and have a little Christmas Family Home Evening with President and Sister Clements and their 5 daughters that are in town.  It was a lot of fun listening to a couple different stories and experiences of people's favorite Christmas.  It really is true that the Christmas holidays that you have on a mission become some of the most memorable.  It's great to really try to focus on others and just go out to serve and bring joy to all the people we're surrounded by.  I thought I tried to do that when I was at home, but it's much easier when you don't have to worry about the hustle and bustle of the holiday season.  Things like who are you going to buy what for and things like that that I would worry about.  I can say honestly that we truly tried to follow the example of the one whose birth we celebrated and received the greatest gift we all can receive with the Spirit and love that comes from our Savior as we emulate what He taught.  Elder Pope and I were just talking about how much fun this Christmas Eve and Christmas Day was for us.  We got to go out and deliver cookies to people we're teaching and others that just needed a little cheer.  It brought so much joy and really was one of my favorite Christmas experiences.  Like I said yesterday we didn't even get booed off of any porches we sang our duet carols on so that's always a good thing too.;) haha  I also got like 5-6 cards at the mission home yesterday that they received Saturday and were waiting to forward.  Kat and Tom's card was there along with your letter Mom.  Sorry Nick and Tati I still didn't see that "big package" you sent yet ;) haha.  Speaking of your letter though Mom.  I will try to write Elder Musaka sometime but I can't email him.  I'm only allowed to email immediate family and President Clements.  So I'll try to write sometime, but sorry I won't be able to email him.  I just figured I'd give you a little FYI about that.

     Other than that I don't think there's anything else to really report or say.  I love all of you and it was great seeing and talking to you yesterday!  Thanks again for all the love and support you give to me!  I can't wait to talk to you again.

Love,  Elder Craft

No comments:

Post a Comment